The Annual Report is produced by the Council to give parishioners an overview of Council activities during the previous year. It includes a report from the Chairman of the Council, financial statements, reports on each Council Committee and activities held by the Council during the year.
Archived Annual Reports
The annual return is a doc
ument that has several purposes:
- to report the annual accounting statements approved by the council;
- to certify that the council has discharged its statutory duties in relation to its financial affairs;
- to record that the external auditor has fulfilled their statutory responsibility;
- to inform the local taxpayer and elector about what and how their council has been doing during the last financial year; and
- to be a source of information for government and other stakeholders about the activity of local councils.
The annual return comprises four linked sections:
- Section 1 – the accounting statements;
- Section 2 – the annual governance statement;
- Section 3 – the external auditor’s certificate and opinion; and
- Section 4 – the report from internal audit.
Archived Annual Returns
Year End March 2016 Annual Return
Year End March 2015 Annual Return
Year End March 2014 Annual Return
Year End March 2013 Annual Return
Year End March 2012 Annual Return
Year End March 2011 Annual Return
Older Annual Reports and Annual Returns are available on request from the Council Office.