- This event has passed.
Community Liaison Committee meeting
February 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Community Liaison Committee will be held on Monday 4th February 2019 at 7.00pm in the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon, Camborne
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting of the Community Liaison Committee held on the 12th November 2018 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the Minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive an update on the Events budget, and agree any future actions (to be tabled at the meeting)
- To consider donations to organisations who assisted with the Christmas Lights Switch On Events, and agree any future actions
- To review the 2018 Tolvaddon Christmas Lights Switch On Event, consider alterations or improvements and agree any future actions
- To review the 2018 Illogan Christmas Lights Switch On Event, consider alterations or improvements and agree any future actions
- To review the 2018 Park Bottom Christmas Lights Switch On Event, consider alterations or improvements and agree any future actions
- To consider signage to be erected on or near the Christmas trees for 2019 and future years and agree any future actions
- To set the dates for the 2019 Illogan, Park Bottom and Tolvaddon Christmas Lights Switch On events
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and time of next meeting
Monday 1st April 2019, 7pm in the Council Office.
Given under my hand this day Monday 28th January 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllr Williams (Chairman), Cllr Pavey (Vice Chairman), Cllr Crabtree, Cllr Ford, Cllr Mrs Roberts, Cllr Mrs Thompson, Mr Dolling (RBL) and Representative from Illogan School