- This event has passed.
Finance and Resources Committee meeeting
January 9 @ 6:40 pm - 7:00 pm
I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 9th January 2019, 6.40pm in Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 14th November 2018and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To note that iCT4 Limited have issued notice terminating the IT contract
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 13th February 2019, 7pm in the Council Office
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive and approve draft tender paperwork for IT Support and Webhosting and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Crabtree (Chairman), Szoka (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Ford, Pavey, Mrs Roberts and Mrs Thompson.