I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Monday 12th February 2018, 7pm at The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 13th November 2017 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To compile a forward-looking action plan to include appropriate resources and Rosemullion Park, agree any future actions and any recommendations to Full Council
- To review the Council’s internal audit procedure, agree how to get the audits up to date, consider how to ensure they are completed promptly and fairly and agree any future actions
- To note that the Office 365 license expires in May 2018, review the provision of Councillor email addresses, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider how to compile a full report for the Full Council on all options for Office accommodation, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive correspondence from Jobcentre Near Me requesting that a link to their website is include on the Council’s Useful Link website page and agree any future actions
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 11th July 2018, 7pm in the Council Office
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive information and review the Council’s current cloud data backup, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
Given under my hand this day Monday 5th February 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Crabtree (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Ford, Pavey and Mrs Roberts.