I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 14th March 2018, 6.45pm at The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 12th February 2018 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive information and quotes for the renewal of the Council’s Office 365 licences, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider whether to report to Full Council the results of this Committee’s review of Councillor email addresses and agree any future actions
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 9th May 2018, 7pm in the Council Office
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 7th March 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Crabtree (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Ford, Pavey and Mrs Roberts.