I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 27th February 2019, 6.30pm at The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 13th February 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive information on options for a card for the Council’s bank account for petty cash, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 13th March 2019, 7pm in the Council Office
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive completed IT Support and Webhosting tenders, appoint a contractor, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 20th February 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Crabtree (Chairman), Szoka (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Ford, Pavey, Mrs Roberts and Mrs Thompson.