I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 12th September 2018 at The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 25th July 2018 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To review the actual income and expenditure from the 1st April 2018 until the 31st August 2018, compare the actual income and expenditure with the budgets for the 2018 – 2019 fiscal year and agree any future actions
- To receive the forecast expenditure from the 1st September 2018 until the 31st March 2019 and agree any future actions
- To review the Council’s Insurance renewal and make recommendations to Full Council
- To receive the audit reports completed by Councilor’s and agree any future actions
- To receive correspondence from the landlord regarding the Council Office, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 10th October 2018, 7pm in the Council Office
Given under my hand this day 5th September 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Crabtree (Chairman), Szoka (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Ford, Pavey, Mrs Roberts and Mrs Thompson.