I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 10th October 2018 at The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 12th September 2018 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To review the actual income and expenditure from the 1st April 2018 until the 30th September 2018; to review the forecast income and expenditure from the 1st October 2018 until the 31st March 2019, compare the actual income and expenditure with the budgets for the 2018 – 2019 fiscal year and agree any future actions
- To receive the 1st draft budget for the 2019/2020 financial year and agree any future actions
- To receive the audit reports completed by Councillor’s and agree any future actions
- To receive the external auditors report for the year ended 31st March 2018 and a report from the Clerk, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive correspondence from Barclays regarding changes to the Councils bank accounts, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 14th November 2018, 7pm in the Council Office
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 3rd October 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Crabtree (Chairman), Szoka (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Ford, Pavey, Mrs Roberts and Mrs Thompson.