I hereby summon you to a Full Council meeting of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 18th April 2018 at 7pm at the Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- Safety Procedures
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council standing Orders)
- Chairman’s Announcements
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on the 21st March 2018 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To note the minutes of the following committee meetings held since the last Full Council meeting:
- Finance & Resources Committee – 14th March 2018
- Governance Review Committee – 14th March 2018
- Planning and Environmental Services Committee – 21st March 2018
- Community Liaison Committee Meeting – 9th April 2018
- Staffing Committee Meeting – 10th April 2018
- To receive reports on the payments, receipts and bank reconciliation for the month of March 2018
- To authorise payment of accounts for the month of April 2018 (up to date list to be tabled at the meeting)
- To receive the grant application from Illogan School PTA, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider the Parish Fair to be held on Saturday 14th Seek volunteers to help with setting up and dismantling stage equipment, selling raffle tickets and assisting with refreshments; also with providing a presence on the day. Agree any future actions and any associated expenditure.
- To consider the ‘Smoke Free’ Event to be held on Friday 13th April between 11am – 1pm. Request that Councillors support the event if possible.
- Discuss the naming of the development of 7 properties off Merritts Hill, Illogan. The developer would like the road to be called Grisdale Gardens after the Grisdale Nursery that used to be there. Cornwall Council have no issues with the suggested name. Agree any future actions.
- To receive a report from the Finance and Resources Committee on Councillors email addresses. From April 2018 (the license renewal date) private email addresses will no longer be able to be used by Councillors for Council business, this is due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into force on the 25th May 2018, if members use private email addresses and they resign as a Councillor the Council the data would be lost which would be a breach of the GDPR.
- To consider any correspondence up to the date of the meeting and agree responses and actions (up to date list to be tabled at the meeting)
- To receive a report from the Clerk including Health and Safety, agree future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive an update on The Glebe Field and agree any future actions
- To receive reports from the following outside bodies:
- Representatives to outside organisations
- Illogan Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group
- Cornwall Councillors
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings; agree where to discuss and timescales
- Date & time of next meeting:
Wednesday 16th May 2018, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive applications for the vacant position of Councillor for the Tehidy Ward and interview the candidates
- To re-admit members of the press and public
- To co-opt a Councillor to represent the Ward of Tehidy
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 11th April 2018.
- Sarah Willsher, Clerk to the Council