Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 19th July 2017, 6.30pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Thompson)
Mr Michael Beard, Land SSE of The Cottage, Tolvaddon, Camborne
Outline planning permission with all matters reserved: Erection of four dwellings
Mr M Strict, 6 Robartes Terrace, Illogan
Demolition of existing dwelling and replacement two-storey extension
Mr Adam James-Woods, Wilmar, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy
Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of replacement house
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 2nd August 2017, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 12th July 2017
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.00pm until 6.30pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pascoe, Pavey, Roberts, Mrs Thompson and Williams.