Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 3rd January 2018, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting of this Committee held on the 6th December 2017 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Roberts)
Mrs C Harrison, The Annexe, Ashington Reach, Clifton Road, Park Bottom
Proposed extension to annexe
Mr A Warner, Land Adj to 40 Kennedy Close, Illogan
Outline planning with all matters reserved for one two bedroom dwelling
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To note planning enforcement cases received from Cornwall Council
- To receive the Cornwall Council consultation documents on the Draft Statement of Community Involvement for Planning and agree a response
- To receive additional information on the missing bin in Spar Lane and agree any future actions (deferred from the last meeting)
- To consider traffic calming measures for Mount Whistle Road and agree any future actions
- To consider correspondence received up to the date of the meeting, agree responses and any appropriate actions
- To consider management, maintenance and future developments in Illogan Park and other parish facilities, agree any appropriate actions and any associated expenditure
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any appropriate actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive an update on land at Millgrist Meadow and agree any future actions
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 17th January 2018, time to be confirmed in Penwartha Hall.
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive quotes for the remedial works highlighted in the Legionella Risk Assessment completed on the changing facilities at Illogan Park and for an ongoing management programme, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive and approve draft tender paperwork for the repair of the lane leading to Illogan Park, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive quotes to replace the missing Perspex from various bus shelter, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure (to be tabled at the meeting)
Given under my hand this day 21st December 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.