Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 21st February 2018, 6.45pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Crabtree)
Mrs O Cowdrey, Sunningdale, Trevelyan Road, Illogan
Outline planning permission with all matters reserved: Erection of a single detached dwelling and formation of a new vehicle access
Dr and Mrs Bull, Fairfield House, 88 Alexandra Road, Illogan
Construction of a new single-storey dwelling within the garden of Fairfield House
Mr and Mrs Godwin, Devonshire House, Rayle Bottoms, Illogan
Conversion of existing garage first floor room to a self-contained studio apartment for potential holiday lettings
- Date and Time of next meeting
7th March 2018 in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 14th February 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.15pm until 6.45pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.