- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
18th April 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 18th April 2018, 6.45pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Holmes)
Mr Alan Gynn, Fern Cottage, Spar Lane, Illogan
Single storey extension and extended patio to rear and side
Mr & Mrs Stephens, 34 Bosvean Gardens, Illogan
Extension and new rooflight to rear. Fenestration alteration including additional window to front
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To note planning enforcement cases received from Cornwall Council
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
18th April 2018, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 11th April 2018
- Sarah Willsher
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.15pm until 6.45pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.