Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 20th June 2018, 6.30pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive a pre-application presentation for the Cricket Field, Mary’s Well and agree any future actions
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Pavey)
Chycoose, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy, Camborne
Various tree works
Mrs P Powell and Mrs E Holmes, Land Adj To Fair View, Harmony Terrace, Bassett Road, Illogan
Outline consent for residential development (up to 9 dwellings) with all matters reserved
Mr and Mrs Martin, Tallem, South Drive, Tehidy
Proposed kitchen/dining room, mezzanine level extension including balcony
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 4th July 2018, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 13th June 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.00pm until 6.30pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.