Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 4th July 2018, 7.15pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 6th and 20th June 2018 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Roberts)
Tricia Share, Field End, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy TR14 0ES
Retention of Garage Extension
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To note planning enforcement cases received from Cornwall Council
- To receive a recommendation from the Governance Review Committee ‘that access arrangements are considered to enable a fire engine to access Illogan Park if required and that advice and guidance is sought from the fire service and that the fire service are asked to complete an assessment of the area’, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive a report from the Clerk including correspondence from the Trelawny League, New Inn Titans, Illogan RBL 3rd Team and Councillors regarding Illogan Park, complete a full review of Illogan Park, the facilities, use of the sporting facilities, management and maintenance etc, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider correspondence received up to the date of the meeting, agree responses and any appropriate actions
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any appropriate actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive an update on land at Millgrist Meadow and agree any future actions
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 18th July 2018, tbc in Penwartha Hall.
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive completed tenders for the installation of benches and picnic tables in Illogan Park, appoint a contractor, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To note that no tenders for the installation of public toilets in Illogan Park were received, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To note that no tenders for a catering pitch at Illogan Park were received, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive quotes for the following surveys to be completed in Illogan Park, appoint a contractor and agree any future actions
- Full Condition Building Survey
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Electrical Safety Certificate
- Fire Risk Assessment
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 27th June 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.