Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 18th July 2018, 6.30pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Szoka)
Mr David Ellsmore, Porthminster Beach View Ltd, The Barnyard, Churchtown, Illogan
Construction of 13 holiday units and associated works
Photo-Me International Plc, Land at Illogan Stores, Paynters Lane, Illogan
Installation of a modular self-service launderette facility within the demise of the Illogan Stores and Kebab House (retrospective)
Mr Sampson Wilton, The Barn, Halgoss, Tehidy, Camborne
Outline application for the construction of single dwelling with all matters reserved
Rosemary Johnson, Collingwood, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy, Camborne
Erection of three dwellings, alterations to existing access and installation of sewage treatment plant – outline with some matters (appearance, landscaping and scale) reserved
Mrs Silvester, Featherwhite, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy, Camborne
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 1st August 2018, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 11th July 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.