- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
5th September 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 5th September, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 1st and 15th August 2018 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Ferrett)
Mrs Sneddon, 22 Tehidy Gardens, South Tehidy
Additional room over garage plus extension to ground floor living space at the back of dwelling part single and part 2 storey to enlarge master bedroom. Juliet balcony to south elevation
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To receive the play inspection reports for Illogan Park, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive the Fire Risk Assessment for the Facilities at Illogan Park, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider ‘Out of Hours’ arrangements for Illogan Park; to receive a report from the Clerk detailing various options; to receive information of out of hours contact arrangements in place by other local Cornish Council’s agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive the response from the Cormac’s Highway and Environmental Manager to this Council’s request that they attend a Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting to discuss issues raised at Illogan Downs, speed limits etc, and agree any future actions
- To receive the Cornwall Council Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Allocation and Spend Survey, agree a response and any future actions
- To note the Cornwall Council Planning Conferences for Local Councils, agree whether to send representatives, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To note that an appeal has been made under The Town and Country Planning (Appeals) (Written Representations Procedure) (England) Regulations 2009, for PA17/08290 – Miss Toni Whatley – 16 Valley Gardens, Voguebeloth, Illogan – Retention and completion of improvements to carport and walkway. Improvements and replacement of decking area. Change of structure of garden/rear boundary wall, include change of location of garden gate. Agree whether to make any further representations or further comments and agree any future actions
- To note correspondence from Tehidy Residents Association concerning a likely complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman regarding the clearance of trees at addresses adjacent to South Drive and agree any future actions
- To consider correspondence received up to the date of the meeting, agree responses and any future actions
- To consider management, maintenance and future developments in Illogan Park and other parish facilities, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 19th September 2018, time to be confirmed in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 29th August 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.