- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
19th September 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 19th September 2018, 6.45pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Crabtree)
Mr and Mrs Scotts, 9 Bosvean Gardens, Illogan
Proposed alterations to existing domestic garage to form annexe for disabled relative
Mrs Holly Webb, Keepers Gate, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy, Camborne
T1 Sycamore – recoppice. T2 Beech – Crown raise to approx. 3m
- To receive correspondence and additional information from the Cornwall Council Planning Officer regarding planning application PA18/03916 – Mr David Burrows, Land Adjacent to the Firs, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy – application for construction of two detached dwellings, agree a response under the Protocol for Local Councils.
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 3rd October 2018, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 12th September 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.