- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
3rd October 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 3rd October 2018, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 5th and 19th September 2018 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Ford)
Mr and Mrs Richards, K & R Blewett Ltd, OS Field 6482, Merritts Hill, Illogan
Proposed development of 8 dwellings
Mr & Mrs A Hudson, Charnwood, 1 Sunny Corner, Ventonraze, Illogan
To erect two single storey extensions
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To review the 2018/19 budgets that this Committee is responsible for and make recommendations to the Finance and Resources Committee for the budgets for the 2019/20 fiscal year
- To receive recommendations from the Governance Review Committee in a form for members to follow when reporting on basic planning applications, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To review the planting arrangements on The Platt, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive the Cornwall Council Consultation for Cornwall Site Allocations Development Plan Document: Schedule of Modifications, agree a response and any future actions
- To receive the Cornwall Council Licensing Act Policy Consultation, agree a response and any future actions
- To consider correspondence received up to the date of the meeting, agree responses and any future actions
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 26th September 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.