Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 17th October 2018, 6.40pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Holmes)
Mr and Mrs Simon and Eleanor Griffiths, Rhino Projects (SW) Ltd, Land South East of Tallem, South Drive, Tehidy
Reserved Matters Application for construction of 3 dwellings including access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale (Details following outline application no. PA15/09516 dated 13/01/17 allowed on Appeal Ref. APP/D0840/W/16/3169295 dated 18th July 2017)
Mr Norman, 9 Valley Gardens, Voguebeloth, Illogan
Mr Kevin Briscoe, OS Field 0985, Spar Lane, Illogan
Development of site to provide 3 detached dwellings
- Date and Time of next meeting – Wednesday 7th November 2018, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 10th October 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.15pm until 6.45pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.