- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
7th November 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 7th November 2018, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 3rd and 17th October 2018 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Pavey)
Mr A Richards, L & A Builders Ltd, Land North of Ferndale, Well Lane, Illogan, Churchtown
Application for non-material amendment (following decision PA17/10569) to replace the original garage doors with one large solid door after removing central pillar. To substitute the utility and store rooms doors in plastic that were originally in aluminum and timber.
Mr A James-Woods, Land South of Sunningdale, Trevelyan Road, Illogan
Construction of two dwellings and associated works
Mrs Hartman, OS Field 8411, Park Bottom, Illogan
Construction of a new dwelling and garage with associated external works
Mr and Mrs Williams, The Nook, Paynters Lane, Illogan, Redruth
Conversion of the loft space to living accommodation. Construction of dormers and associated works
Dr and Mrs Bull, Land Adj to Fairfield House, Alexandra Road, Illogan
Variation of Condition 5 (Tree Protection) of Application No. PA18/00828 dated 11th April 2018 for the Construction of a new single-storey dwelling within the garden of Fairfield House for the approved tree protection fencing design need to move to accommodate the safe installation of the proposed sewage treatment plant
Mr and Mrs Caddy, Land NW of Tranquil Cross, South Drive, Tehidy
Outline planning permission with some matters reserved: Erection of 5 detached dwellings and improvements to existing access lane
Mr Paul Jenkin, Land Adj Bay Tree Cottage, Richards Lane, Illogan
Proposed new dwelling
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Holmes)
Mr and Miss ST and AJ Barrand, OS Field 5865, Halgoss, Tehidy
Outline planning permission with some matters reserved: Construction of two dwellings and, if required formation of access
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To receive information on The Big Clean Up and agree any future actions
- To receive a report on the joint meeting with Portreath Parish Council and the Cornwall Councillors on highways issues at Illogan Downs and agree any future actions
- To receive the Cornwall Council Draft Supplementary Planning Document consultation, agree a response and any future actions
- To receive the NALC document ‘Where Next for Neighbourhood Plans’ and agree any future actions
- To consider correspondence received up to the date of the meeting, agree responses and any future actions
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 21st November 2018, time to be confirmed in Penwartha Hall
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive quotes for Tree Safety Inspections in Manningham Wood and Illogan Park, appoint a contractor, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 31st October 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.