- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
21st November 2018 @ 6:40 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 21st November 2018, 6.40pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Roberts)
Mr and Mrs S Booth, Seton, Bassett Road, Voguebeloth, Illogan
Two storey extension to side of dwelling
Landish Developments (Feadon Farm) Ltd, Gwel An Mor, Feadon Lane, Portreath, Redruth
Part retrospective application to retain/remodel an area of previously tipped inert excavated material (arising from construction works within the Gwel an Mor complex) and tipping of additional material to form a permanent engineered structure to act as a carparking area with associated landscaping, drainage and bio diversity enhancements
Mr Michael Beard, Land SSE of The Cottage, Tolvaddon, Camborne
Outline planning permission with some matters reserved: Erection of four dwellings, access and associated parking spaces
- To receive correspondence from the Cornwall Council Planning Officer under the Local Council Protocol regarding PA18/08782 – Land South of Sunningdale, Trevelyan Road, Illogan – Construction of two dwellings and associated works, agree a response and any future actions
- To receive correspondence from the Cornwall Council Planning Officer under the Local Council Protocol regarding PA18/06006 – Collingwood, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy, Camborne – Erection of three dwellings, alterations to existing access and installation of sewerage treatment plant – outline with some matters (appearance, landscaping and scale) reserved, agree a response and any future actions
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 5th December 2018, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 14th November 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.10pm until 6.40pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.