- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
5th December 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 5th December 2018, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To discuss the Green Ripple Project and the potential installation of a solar pv panel and agree any recommendations to Full Council
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 7th and 21st November 2018 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Szoka)
Mr Murgatroyd, B and A Developments Cornwall Ltd, Silver Lyne, Nettles Row, Trevelyan Road, Illogan
Reserved matters application for access, appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale following outline approval PA16/03715 for detached dwelling and garage
Mr & Mrs Bolitho, 16 Sunnyside Parc, Illogan
This application seeks a Certificate of Lawfulness in respect of the use of a building as a self-contained, independent dwelling house
Mr & Mrs Mark Kessell, Tressingham Meadow, Rosewarne Downs, Illogan
Erect a ground mounted solar array holding 14 solar panels
Mr Alan Snow, Alan Snow Agricultural Engineers
Land at Tolvaddon Business Park, Tolvaddon Business Park, Tolvaddon
Variation of condition 6 (approved plans condition) in respect of decision notice PA17/03061 (Proposed new commercial unit with workshop and office space (Use Classes B1a, B2 and B8) on Land at Tolvaddon Business Park) to allow the repositioning of the building
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To receive the NALC National Planning Policy Framework Consultation proposals and agree any future actions
- To consider correspondence received up to the date of the meeting, agree responses and any future actions
- To consider management, maintenance and future developments in Illogan Park and other parish facilities, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 9th January 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 28th November 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.