- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
12th December 2018 @ 6:50 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 12th December 2018, 6.50pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Thompson)
Mrs Claire Doble, Carron, Clifton Road, Park Bottom, Redruth
Extension to dwelling and erection of detached garden studio
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 9th January 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 5th December 2018.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.