- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
January 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 9th January 2019, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 5th and 12th December 2018 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Williams)
Mr and Mrs Mark Kessell, Tressingham Meadow, Rosewarne Downs, Camborne
Demolition of existing garage, domestic storage and ancillary accommodation and erection of replacement garage, store workshop and annex including link to existing dwelling
Ms Jane Parrington-Jackson, Casita, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy TR14 0HU
T1 Oak – crown reduction. T2 Horse Chestnut – remove dead limb
Mr C P Hancock, The Old Coach House, Churchtown, Illogan
Conversion of store to dwelling (revised scheme)
Mr Murgatroyd B and A Developments Cornwall Ltd, Silver Line, Nettles Row, Trevelyan Road, Cornwall
Reserved matters application for access, appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale following outline approval PA16/03715 for detached dwelling and garage.
Mrs Holly Webb, Keepers Gate, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy, Camborne
T2 Beech – Fell because of decay in lower trunk. T1 Oak – No work. T3 Beech – No work.
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To receive the tree safety inspection report for Manningham Wood and agree any future actions
- To receive a report from Cllr Ekinsmyth on the Green Ripple Project and agree any future actions
- To consider the fees charged by Cornwall Council to remove large household items and agree any future actions
- To consider correspondence received up to the date of the meeting, agree responses and any future actions
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 16th January 2019, time to be confirmed in Penwartha Hall.
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive and approve the draft tender paperwork for Footpath and Open Space Maintenance and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 2nd January 2019
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.