- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
January 16 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 16th January 2019, 6.40pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Crabtree)
Mrs Lynn Kimpton, Isca, Bridge Road, Illogan, Redruth
Change of use for existing annex and garage to use as work place to offer beauty treatments
Mr Peter Hackett, Cold Spring and The Coppice, Parklands, South Drive, Tehidy
Turkey Oak T1 – Remove two lowest branches. Turkey Oak T2 – Remove four lowest branches. Sessile Oak T3 – Shorten branches over shed roof (by 2.5metres)
Stephen and Elise Barber, Land East of Hillside, Clifton Road, Park Bottom
Construct a single level new dwelling with habitable roof space
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 6th February 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 9th January 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.