- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
February 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 6th February 2019, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 9th and 16th January 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Ferrett)
Mr Jason Mitchell, Robertson Developments Ltd, OS Field 0985, Spar Lane, Illogan
Full Planning application on land associated with outline approval PA13/10823 for an additional 15 dwellings together with public open space, roads and infrastructure
Mr David Ellsmore, The Barnyard, Illogan, Churchtown, Illogan
Construction of 13 holiday units and associated works. (Amended plans)
Mr Keith Boyns, Greenways, Clifton Road, Park Bottom, Redruth
Retrospective application for detached garage and workshop, utility and W.C.
Mr & Mrs A Smitham, Gwendra, 2 Trevelthan Road, Illogan
Proposed ground floor and first floor extension
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To receive additional information from the Cornwall Council Planning Officer regarding planning application PA18/11556 – Mrs Lynn Kimpton, Isca, Bridge Road, Illogan, Redruth – Change of use for existing annex and garage to use as work place to offer beauty treatments; and agree a response
- To receive the documents for the Local Maintenance Partnership (LMP) 2019-2020, agree whether to sign the acceptance of offer form, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive information on the Great British Spring Clean, agree the details of an event to be held in the Parish, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive information from Cornwall Council on Implementing Area Team Planning in Cornwall and agree any future actions
- To receive the response from Cornwall Council regarding highways issues in Coronation Road, agree a response, any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To review Mary’s Well including the water supply, drinking fountain and plumbing, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider correspondence received up to the date of the meeting, agree responses and any future actions
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 20th February 2019, time to be confirmed
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive quotes to complete the emergency safety works, high priority safety works, medium priority safety works, and high priority management works highlighted in the Full Health and Condition Tree Inventory Inspection completed on Manningham Woods, appoint a contractor, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive advice and quotes for a tree planting plan for Manningham Wood, appoint a contractor, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive completed tenders for the Footpath and Open Space Maintenance Tender and make recommendations to Full Council
Given under my hand this Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.