Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
March 20 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 20th March 2019, 6.50pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Roberts)
Mr and Mrs Tinsley, 39 Churchtown Road, Illogan
Construction of porch to front, single storey extension to rear and construction of dropped kerb
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 3rd April 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 13th March 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.20pm until 6.50pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.