Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 2nd May 2018, 6.45pm at the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 7th March 2018, and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To regularise the meeting held on Tuesday 10th April 2018 as detailed in the items below
- To consider the areas of training required by the administration assistant to ensure she is able to undertake duties required in the office in the clerk’s absence. Consider where to source the training required and agree any future actions
- To review the staffing protocols and agree any future actions
- To review the process of sickness absence and agree any future actions
- To set the date and time of the next meeting
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 25th April 2018
Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Mrs Roberts (Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Mrs Ferrett, Szoka and Williams.