- This event has passed.
January 23 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 23rd January 2019, 6pm at the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the Wednesday 31st October 2018, and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- That the Council resolves under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To consider how the Council Officers should deal with requests from Cllrs such as asking for things to be reported on their behalf or to assist outside bodies or parishioners, agree an appropriate process to follow and any future actions
- To discuss concerns regarding staffing matters and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 16th January 2019
Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Williams (Chairman), Mrs Ferrett (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Miss Pollock and Szoka