Any person wishing to be considered for co-option should in the first instance, apply in writing to the Parish Clerk & Proper Officer of Illogan Parish Council at the address above, stating their interest, eligibility criteria (see below) and the reasons why they believe they should be considered for the vacancies.
Persons eligible for consideration must be aged 18 years or over, and:
- is and thereafter continues to be a local government elector for the Parish of Illogan; OR
- has during the whole of the twelve months preceding, occupied as owner or tenant, any land or other premises in the Parish of Illogan; OR
- your only place of work during the last twelve months has been in the Parish of Illogan; OR
- you have during the last twelve months resided in the Parish of Illogan; OR
- you have during the last twelve months resided within three miles of the Parish of Illogan.
You are ineligible to stand as a councillor if you have received, during the last five years either been given a prison sentence of three or more months (including suspended) or have been declared bankrupt.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday 13th August 2018.
Given under my hand and dated this 19th July 2018
Parish Clerk and Proper Officer