- This event has passed.
Council meeting (conference call)
May 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I hereby summon you to a meeting of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 13th May 2020 at 7.00 pm via conference call
Joining info: https://langz-uk.3cx.net/join/VNp8hr2Gz1n0-LDW1H4Y-f4G – from Chrome or Firefox
Or dial +44 (0) 1209 340012, PIN: 6930781
Or dial 808 from your extension and enter the PIN 6930781
On your smartphone: Download the Android or iOS app and click on the meeting link to join.
Members of the public are invited to attend.
1. Virtual Meetings. To make a resolution to allow for a temporary change to Standing Orders to permit virtual meetings of the Council and its Committees and this to last until May 7th 2021 or the repeal of legislation whichever is the earlier.
2. Chairman’s Welcome, procedures for the remote meeting and apologies.
3. Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25.
4. To consider applications from members for dispensations.
5. Public participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council standing Orders).
6. To receive and approve the minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on the 18th March 2020 and the Chairman to sign them.
7. Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only.
8. To receive reports on the payments, receipts and bank reconciliation for the month of March 2020.
9. To consider arrangements for future remote meetings.
10. Coronavirus – to ratify the delegation of powers to ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus and to ratify the Coronavirus action plan.
11. To approve the delegated decisions made since 25th March 2020.
12. Planning applications – to consider changes to the procedures during the pandemic and to modify the action plan if required.
13. To consider management, maintenance and future developments in Illogan Park and other parish facilities, agree any appropriate actions and any associated expenditure.
14. The Land Adjacent to The Cottage Tolvaddon (PA19/04532) – to consider the proposed street name of Cottage Gardens.
15. Arrangements for transfer of monies from Barclays Bank PLC to the Public Sector Deposit Fund.
16. To receive a 2-minute update from Committee Chairmen and note the minutes of the following committee meetings held since the last Full Council meeting:
Planning and Environmental Services Committee – 18th March 2020.
19. To consider items to be discussed at future meetings; agree where to discuss and timescales.
20. Date & time of next meeting:
Wednesday 17th June 2020, 7pm.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 6th May 2020
Locum Clerk to the Council