- This event has passed.
Extraordinary meeting of the Council
March 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I hereby summon you to an extraordinary meeting of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 25th March 2020 at 7.00 pm at the Parish Office 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
1. Safety Procedures
2. Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
3. Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
4. To consider applications from members for dispensations
5. Public participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council standing Orders)
6. Chairman’s Announcements
7. Coronavirus – to consider delegation of powers to ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus
8. Coronavirus action plan
9. To resolve that under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, the public and representatives of the press and broadcast media be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following items of business as publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
10. Approval of quotations for tree surveys
Given under my hand this day Thursday 19th March 2020
Locum Clerk to the Council
Chairman Illogan Parish Council