- This event has passed.
Finance and Resources Committee meeting
February 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 13th February 2019, 7pm at The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 9th January 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To review the Council’s internal audit procedure and agree any future actions
- To review petty cash, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive correspondence and information on changes to the Public Sector Deposit Fund and agree any future actions
- To receive the recommendation from the Community Liaison Committee that the unspent budget for Cost Code 309 – Events and 504- Christmas Lights are vired to EMRs at the end of the financial year and agree any future actions
- To receive the recommendation from the Governance Review Committee that a section on ‘payments’ is drafted to be included in the policy to advise potential contractors how the Council pays invoices and when etc and agree any future actions
- To receive the recommendation from the Governance Review Committee that a new email address ‘email@example.com’ is created, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 27th February 2019, 6.45pm in the Council Office
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive a report tenders for the IT Support, Webhosting and Data Backup, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 6th February 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Crabtree (Chairman), Szoka (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Ford, Pavey, Mrs Roberts and Mrs Thompson.