- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
20th February 2019 @ 6:45 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 20th February 2019, 6.45pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Holmes)
Rachael Thomas, Cornwall Council, Land at Tolvaddon Business Park, Tolvaddon
Non-Material Amendment to Application No. PA16/08453 dated 18th January 2017 for Hybrid application for 38 new build residential units and allotments (detailed) and 3 self-build plots (outline with some matters reserved – appearance, landscaping and layout reserved) namely minor amendments to boundary treatments and bicycle shelters as follows:
MOE1 has been changed to 1.5m high ‘Tynes’ Cornish stone-faced Cornish hedge bank. ‘Tynes’ Cornish stone has replaced Yennadon Stone.
MOE2 has been changed to 1.8m Stegu Marseille, Decorative Stone Tile faced wall with rendered back. Topped with ‘Tynes’ Cornish Stone cock and hen. ‘Tynes’ Cornish stone has replaced Yennadon Stone.
MO3 has been changed to a close boarded fence with timber boarding that runs vertically, as opposed to horizontally.
The design of the bicycle shelter has been changed to the ‘Sheldon Cycle Shelter’. The Sheldon Style Shelter can hold more bicycles, therefore additional cycle spaces have been introduced.
Mr A James-Woods, Land South of Sunningdale, Trevelyan Road, Illogan
Construction of two dwellings and associated works
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 6th March 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 13th February 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.15pm until 6.45pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.