- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
April 17 @ 6:45 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 17th April 2019, 6.45pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Szoka)
Mr & Mrs Mitchell, 97 Sunnyside Parc, Illogan
Garage conversion & first floor extension
- To receive correspondence from the Planning Officer and agree a response under the Local Council Protocol re planning application PA19/00099 – Mr Jason Mitchell, Robertson Developments Ltd, OS Field 0985, Spar Lane, Illogan – Full Planning application on land associated with outline approval PA13/10823 for an additional 15 dwellings together with public open space, roads and infrastructure
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 1st May 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 10th April 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.15pm until 6.45pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.