- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
May 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 1st May 2019, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive a pre-application presentation from Coastline Housing regarding The Glebe Field and agree any future actions
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 3rd and 17th April 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Thompson)
Miss Sarah Willsher, Manningham Woods, Paynters Lane, Illogan
Various tree works
Mr Ian Dustow, Land South of Stores House, Churchtown, Illogan
Submission of reserved matters (access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) following outline approval PA18/05493
Mr & Mrs Holborn, Chyryn, Harris Mill, Illogan
Proposed outline planning with all matters reserved for a new dwelling to site
- To receive correspondence from the Planning Officer and agree a response under the Local Council Protocol re planning application PA18/11589 – Land East of Hillside, Clifton Road, Park Bottom – Erection of a single level dwelling
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To review the litter picking completed on Saturday 6th April 2019 and agree any future actions
- To receive the Cornwall Council Housing Supplementary Planning Document Consultation, consider whether to respond, agree a response and any future actions
- To receive a report from the Clerk, Cllr Ekinsmyth and Mr McKimm on speed signs and agree any future actions
- To receive further information on the request for a memorial bench in Manningham Wood and agree any future actions
- To review the signage on the gates at Manningham Wood and emergency access and agree any future actions
- To review the signage at the start of the footpath from Parsonage Well to Portreath and agree any future actions
- To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 22nd May 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive additional information and quotes to paint the gates at Manningham Wood, appoint a contractor and agree any future actions
- To receive quotes for the erection and regular emptying of bins at the Spar Lane entrance to the footpath that runs to Woodbine Lane and the other at the Penwartha end of the footpath that runs from Penwartha to Paynters Lane, appoint a contractor, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 24th April 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.