- This event has passed.
Planning & Environmental Committee Meeting
January 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 12th January 2022, 7pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 1st and 15th December 2021 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Ekinsmyth)
Mrs E. Jones, Tehidy Mill Farm, Tehidy Mill, Roscroggan, TR14 0JB
New Agricultural Building
Mr John McKimm
Single storey extension and conversion of garage to create new room and extension
to living room
Mr D Owen, Druids Leap Clifton Road Park Bottom TR15 3UD
Conversion of Roof Structure, Ground Floor Extension & Associated Works
Tricia Share, Field End, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy, TR14 0ES
Works to tree protected by TPO W2/K14/029.
Polcrowjy, Bell Lake, Camborne, TR14 0JG
Two storey side extension to provide ancillary accommodation to dwelling
Mrs Green, 21 Forthvras, Illogan, Redruth, Cornwall
Replacement of rear and side extension
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council and Planning Appeal Decisions received from the Planning Inspectorate
- To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well, discuss future uses and
agree any future actions and any associated expenditure.
- To discuss previous correspondence received regarding a preservation order on fields
behind Harmony Terrace, Illogan and agree a response.
- To arrange to receive, debate, and adopt a report on a potential Biodiversity Nett Gain
policy for Illogan parish council for use when applying and shaping its responses to
- To update the Illogan Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan, agree any future actions
and any associated expenditure.
- To consider an application for a blanket tree preservation order on Manningham Woods,
agree any future action and agree any associated expenditure.
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 19th January 2022, 7.00pm, at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 5th January 2022
Anne Edwards, Administration Assistant to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Cullimore, Ekinsmyth, Ford, Holmes, Pavey and Williams.