- This event has passed.
Projects Committee Meeting
October 6 @ 6:15 pm - 6:45 pm
I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Projects Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 6th October 2021, 6.15pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan.
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Projects Committee held on the 27th July 2021 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To discuss the progress of ongoing Illogan Park projects against agreed timescales and agree any future actions.
- Date and time of next meeting
To be confirmed
Given under my hand this day Thursday 30th September 2021
Administration Assistant to the Council
Members of Committee: Councillors Crabtree, Cullimore, Ekinsmyth, Pavey, Mrs Thompson