- This event has passed.
Staffing Committee Meeting
February 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Thursday 6th February 2020 at 7 pm at the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
1. Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
2. Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
3. To consider applications from members for dispensations
4. To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 4th November 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
5. Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
6. To consider resolving under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
7. To deal with ongoing staffing issues
Given under my hand this day 30th January 2020
Locum Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Williams (Chairman), Mrs Ferrett (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Miss Pollock and Szoka