- This event has passed.
Staffing Committee Meeting
July 28 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 28th July 2021, 6.30pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 7th July 2021, and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- That the Council resolves under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed.
- To receive an update on the settling in period of the administration assistant and agree any future actions
- To consider additional assistance required during the Clerk’s maternity leave, agree how to arrange and manage, allocate appropriate budgets, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider and agree how employees will be managed during the Clerk’s maternity leave and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 21st July 2021.
Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Ekinsmyth (Chairman), Mrs Ferrett (Vice Chairman), Ford, Pavey and Miss Pollock