- This event has passed.
Staffing Committee Meeting
November 10 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 10th November 2021, 6.30pm in The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 28th July 2021, and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- That the Council resolves under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed.
- To receive and approve the confidential minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 28th July 2021, and the Chairman to sign them
- To review staffing arrangements and agree any future actions
- To review the Administration Assistant’s contract and agree any future actions
- To consider the Administration Assistant’s annual leave and lieu time and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 3rd November 2021.
Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Ekinsmyth (Chairman), Mrs Ferrett (Vice Chairman), Ford, Pavey and Miss Pollock