SSE CORNWALL’S SPRINGBOARD programme has now moved completely online.
The programme is aimed at people who want to explore a seed of an idea for their communities or to develop their own business ideas.
Free online support available from Cornwall School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Do you live in Redruth, Camborne, Pool, Illogan, St Day, Falmouth, Penryn or Truro?
- Feel like taking some time out to focus on something positive for the future?
- Perhaps you have got an idea or a hobby that could give you a source of income whilst benefiting your local community?
If this sounds like you, then Cornwall School for Social Entrepreneurs can support you through FREE bite-sized online learning sessions where you will explore how to turn your idea into reality.
The next series 4 x 2hr sessions are running on the following dates and people can choose whichever set of workshops suits them:
- Mon 11th to Thurs 14th May (2pm-4pm each day)
- Mon 18th to Thurs 21st May (10am-12pm each day)
PLUS on completion of the four online sessions participants will receive an additional 4 hrs of tailored 1 to 1 mentoring from an SSE Cornwall Fellow who is a social entrepreneur running their own business