- This event has passed.
Community Liaison Committee
23rd November 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Community Liaison Committee Meeting (formerly named the Events Committee) will be held on Monday 23rd November 2015 at 6.30pm in the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon, Camborne
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25.
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting of the Community Liaison Committee held on the 9th November 2015 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the Minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive an update on the Events budget, and agree any future actions
- To judge the Christmas Card competition and agree the winners and any appropriate future actions
- To finalise the arrangements for the 2015 Illogan Christmas Lights Switch On Event, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To finalise the arrangements for the 2015 Park Bottom Christmas Lights Switch On, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and time of next meeting
Given under my hand this day Monday 16th November 2015
Sarah Willsher, Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllr Mrs Loxton (Chairman), Cllr Holmes (Vice Chairman), Ms Cadby, Cllr Pavey, Cllr Miss Pollock, Cllr Mrs Roberts, Mr D Dolling (RBL) and Ms S Prouse (Illogan School)