- This event has passed.
Full Council meeting
September 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
I hereby summon you to a Full Council meeting of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 16th September 2020 at 7.00 pm via Microsoft Teams
Members of the public are invited to attend.
This will be a ‘virtual’ meeting with remote attendance by Councillors and remote access of press and public and will be held in accordance with the provisions of The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020.
Members of the press and public are entitled to attend this virtual meeting and participate during public participation. To join the meeting please see below for joining instructions:
Joining Information and Instructions
For anyone joining Illogan Parish Council’s virtual meeting we are offering a number of ways to join the meeting.
Our recommendation is that you participate via the link provided so that you are best able to experience a meeting as close to in person as we can offer during these times.
However, we understand that this may not be possible for all Parish residents. In this case we have set up a service that will enable you to use your phone to dial in to the meeting. While we are offering this service at no costs to our residents your telecoms provider may charge for this call. The number that you will need to dial is a local 01 number and will be charged at your operators’ standard rate if it is not covered by any calling plan that you may have.
Illogan Parish Council and our service provides cannot be held responsible for any call costs that you may incur.
If you would like to make written representation at this meeting, please contact the Clerk: Ms Sarah Willsher – Telephone: 01209 711433 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining info: – https://bit.ly/35lN5C0
Please can everyone install Microsoft Teams on their computer/laptop/phone that they will be joining the meeting from. Teams can be downloaded from – https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
You will not be able to sign in to Teams as not all of you have the right license, but when you click on the link below it will open a web page and then you will then be able to click the open Teams app button.
Or dial +44 1326 536001 United Kingdom, Falmouth (Toll) Conference ID: 350 742 748#
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details at the top of this page.
This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed, recorded or broadcast by broadcasters, members of the public or individual members of the Council.
Please speak to the Clerk or Chairman prior to the start of the meeting if you do not want to be recorded or if you or anyone you have joined with are under the age of 13.
Please do not edit films or recordings in any way that could lead to a misinterpretation of the proceeding or infringe on the core values of the Council. This includes refraining from editing an image or views expressed in a way that may ridicule or show lack of respect towards those being filmed or recorded.
Illogan Parish Council accepts no liability for any claims made against persons or organisations filming, recording or broadcasting any meeting. By filming, recording or broadcasting a Council meeting you are accepting that you are indemnifying the Council against any claims or liabilities against the Council, any Councillors and Officers of the Council.
- Safety Procedures
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council standing Orders)
- Chairman’s Announcements
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on the 19th August 2020 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive the Delegated Decisions Register since the last meetings, ratify all decisions made and agree any future actions
- To receive reports on the payments, receipts and bank reconciliation for the month of August 2020 and agree any future actions
- To authorise payment of accounts for the month of September 2020 and agree any future actions (up to date list to be tabled at the meeting)
- To receive the external auditors report and agree any future actions
- To receive the Planning for the Future – Government consultation paper on the changes to the planning system (circulated by email, please contact the Council Office if you would like a hard copy), received the slides and question and answer sheets from a Cornwall Council presentation, agree a response to the consultation and any future actions
- To receive the monthly inspection sheets completed by the Council’s contractor and agree any future actions
- To receive the Visual Play Inspection report for the play area in Illogan Park and agree any future actions
- To receive the amended agreements for the Use of Illogan Park and agree any future actions
- To agree the fees for the Clubs to use the facilities at Illogan Park for the 2020/2021 season and agree any future actions
- To receive the Cornwall Council Climate Emergency Development Plan Document Pre-Submission Report – Consultation, agree a response and any future actions
- To consider management, maintenance and future developments in Illogan Park and other parish facilities, agree any appropriate actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive a report from Cornwall Councillors
- To receive correspondence from the 12th August 2020 until the 8th September 2020, agree any appropriate responses and any future actions
- To consider important items to be discussed at future meetings; agree where to discuss and timescales
- Date & time of next meeting:
Wednesday 21st October 2020, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 9th September 2020.
Clerk to the Council