- This event has passed.
Full Council Meeting
April 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I hereby summon you to a Full Council meeting of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 28th April 2021 at 7.00 pm via Microsoft Teams
This will be a ‘virtual’ meeting with remote attendance by Councillors and remote access of press and public and will be held in accordance with the provisions of The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020.
Members of the press and public are entitled to attend this virtual meeting and participate during public participation. To join the meeting please see below for joining instructions:
Joining Information and Instructions
For anyone joining Illogan Parish Council’s virtual meeting we are offering a number of ways to join the meeting.
Our recommendation is that you participate via the link provided so that you are best able to experience a meeting as close to in person as we can offer during these times.
However, we understand that this may not be possible for all Parish residents. In this case we have set up a service that will enable you to use your phone to dial in to the meeting. While we are offering this service at no costs to our residents your telecoms provider may charge for this call. The number that you will need to dial is a local 01 number and will be charged at your operators’ standard rate if it is not covered by any calling plan that you may have.
Illogan Parish Council and our service provides cannot be held responsible for any call costs that you may incur.
If you would like to make written representation at this meeting, please contact the Clerk: Ms Sarah Willsher – Telephone: 01209 711433 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining info: –
Please can everyone install Microsoft Teams on their computer/laptop/phone that they will be joining the meeting from. Teams can be downloaded from – https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
You will not be able to sign in to Teams as not all of you have the right license, but when you click on the link below it will open a web page and then you will then be able to click the open Teams app button.
Or dial +44 1209 874962 United Kingdom, London (Toll) Conference ID: 130 838 539#
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details at the top of this page.
This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed, recorded or broadcast by broadcasters, members of the public or individual members of the Council.
Please speak to the Clerk or Chairman prior to the start of the meeting if you do not want to be recorded or if you or anyone you have joined with are under the age of 13.
Please do not edit films or recordings in any way that could lead to a misinterpretation of the proceeding or infringe on the core values of the Council. This includes refraining from editing an image or views expressed in a way that may ridicule or show lack of respect towards those being filmed or recorded.
Illogan Parish Council accepts no liability for any claims made against persons or organisations filming, recording or broadcasting any meeting. By filming, recording or broadcasting a Council meeting you are accepting that you are indemnifying the Council against any claims or liabilities against the Council, any Councillors and Officers of the Council.
- Safety Procedures
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive a presentation from the Friendship Cohousing Community on Maningham House
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council standing Orders)
- Chairman’s Announcements
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on the 17th March 2021 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive the Delegated Decisions Register since the last meetings, ratify all decisions made and agree any future actions
- To receive reports on the payments, receipts and bank reconciliation for the month of March 2021 and agree any future actions
- To authorise payment of accounts for the month of April 2021 and agree any future actions (up to date list to be tabled at the meeting)
- To receive the grant application from Redruth Rotary Club, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To a set estimated dates for completing the building of the new offices and finishing the refurbishments to the changing facilities and agree how to monitor progression to ensure we remain within our estimated timeframes
- To receive a report from Cllrs Crabtree, Pavey and Mrs Thompson and the Clerk on option for a Council Office once the lease expires for the current Office, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive a recommendation from Cllrs Crabtree, Pavey and Mrs Thompson that an application for Pre-Application Advice is submitted to Cornwall Council for a Parish Council Office at Illogan Park adjacent to the proposed parking area, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive correspondence regarding the Licence for the path from Manningham Wood to the Churchyard including the Licence, agree a response, whether to sign the licence and any future actions
- To receive the amended Code of Conduct and Register of Interest Form, recently adopted by Cornwall Council, consider adopting and agree any future actions
- To receive a request for a Forest School to post activities in Manningham Wood, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive a response regarding the street naming application for planning application PA20/00479 – Land at Trevelyan Road, Illogan, agree a response and any future actions
- To receive the Cornwall Council 2021/22 Agreement for the Provision of Legal Services, agree whether to sign it and any future actions
- To discuss what we can we do to remind residents not to cut verges they do not own and asking neighbours to clear the roads and agree any future actions
- To consider whether to put Council logos on the bus shelters and agree any future actions
- To receive a report from Cllr Ford regarding the planning application for Land Adj to Chyryn, Harris Mill, Illogan and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider management, maintenance and future developments in Illogan Park and other parish facilities, agree any appropriate actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive correspondence from the 10th March 2021 until the 20th April 2021, agree any appropriate responses and any future actions
- To receive reports from the Cornwall Councillors (providing they are received in writing prior to the agenda being circulated)
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings; agree where to discuss and timescales
- Date & time of next meeting:
Annual Parish Meeting Wednesday 19th May 2021, 6pm, venue to be confirmed
Annual Council Meeting Wednesday 19th May 2021, 7pm, venue to be confirmed
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive tenders for hedge cutting in Illogan Park, appoint a contractor, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive a quote for an independent internal audit, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive and approve draft tender documents for a multi-disciplinary architect to work directly for the Parish Council on the plans for a Council Office at Illogan Park and agree any future actions
- To receive and approve the tender documents for the refurbishments to the changing facilities at Illogan Park and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 21st April 2021
Clerk to the Council