- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Service Committee meeting
February 19 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 19TH February 2020 at 6.30 pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
1. Safety Procedures
2. To receive apologies for absence
3. Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
4. To consider applications from members for dispensations
5. Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
6. To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Lang)
i. IPC 2020/011
Hillcrest Farm Bassett Road Voguebeloth
Pre-application advice for camping and caravanning for 15 pitches
ii. IPC 2020/012
Proposal Second floor extension to rear of cottage
Location Merritts Cottage Merritts Hill Illogan TR16 4DF
Mr Stephane Rouget and and Ms Abii McCormack
Proposal Single storey, flat roof extension to dwelling, forming attached garage, kitchen
St Annes Trevelyan Road Illogan TR15 3UG
Mr And Mrs Berryman Daz Developments (Cornwall) Ltd
iv. Application PA20/00479
Proposal Development of site to provide nine dwellings with associated access and parking
Location Land At Trevelyan Road Illogan Cornwall
Applicant Mr K Briscoe
7. Date and Time of next meeting
4th March 2020 at 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this Wednesday 12th February 2020
Locum Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.00 pm until 6.30 pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Mrs Lang, Pavey, Szoka and Williams.