- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
October 19 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 19th October 2022, 6.30pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Szoka)
16 Millgrist Meadow, Lower Broad Lane, Illogan
Outline planning permission with all matters reserved: The development of a pair of semi detached dwellings
Collingwood, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy
Construction of garage for previously approved dwelling house (PA20/00429)
28 Kennedy Close, Illogan
Proposed replacement of existing porch with new conservatory
The Cottage, Spar Lane, Illogan
Garden room within applicants’ garden
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 2nd November 2022, 7pm in The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 12th October 2022.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.00pm until 6.30pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Thompson (Chairman), Ekinsmyth (Vice Chairman), Cullimore, Mrs Ferrett, Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Szoka and Williams.