- This event has passed.
25th November 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 25th November 2015 at 7.00pm at the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- To elect a Chairman for the municipal year 2015/16
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To appoint a Vice Chairman for the municipal year 2015/16
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 11th March 2015 and the Chairman to sign them
- To review the Annual Appraisal Protocol and make recommendations to the Governance Review Committee
- That the Council resolves under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed.
- To receive the Clerk’s Annual Appraisal, review the Clerk’s terms and conditions and approve any amendments and any associated expenditure (to be tabled at the meeting)
- To receive the Administration Assistants Annual Appraisal, review the Administration Assistant’s terms and conditions and approve any amendments and any associated expenditure (to be tabled at the meeting)
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 18th November 2015
Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Ekinsmyth, Mrs Ferrett, Mrs Loxton, Richardson and Szoka