- This event has passed.
Staffing Committee Meeting
June 30 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 30th June 2021, 7pm at the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 9th June 2021, and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- That the Council resolves under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed.
- To appoint Councillors to interview shortlisted candidates for the position of Administration Assistant and agree any future actions
- To shortlist applicants for the position of Administration Assistant and agree any future actions
- To consider options to cover the Clerk’s maternity leave and agree any future actions
- To receive the Clerk’s MATB1
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Ekinsmyth (Chairman), Mrs Ferrett (Vice Chairman), Ford, Pavey and Miss Pollock